Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- Tonight 3/6/14! Final Community Meeting Regarding the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Playground Redesign http://t.co/JLHqD11hqdThursday, 03.06.14 17:59
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, no Meeting in February due to New Board Training!
The 4th and Final Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Playground Design Discussion is Scheduled for Feb. 20, 6:30 PM at the park!
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council, Feb.13, 6:30 PM, MLK Park
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: Feb. 18, time and agenda TBD
Redevelopment Committee, Feb. 26, 7 PM, MLK Park
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
Influence Kingfield, NRP Plan Modifications, A Note from the President, and more in March Newsletter.
- Tonight 3/6/14! Final Community Meeting Regarding the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Playground Redesign
- Our 2/18/2014 Crime Prevention and Safety Meeting was chock-full of information!
- Making LinkedIn (the World’s Largest Professional Network!) Work for You
- Chicago-Style Stepping Lessons
- Early Morning with Elizabeth (& John!)
- Winter Parking Restrictions Start Today, 2/23/2014
- Snow or No Snow, KFNA’s Babysitter Speed Dating Event is STILL ON for Tonight!
- Tonight’s Community Playground Design Meeting Cancelled 2/20/14
- Low Gas Pressure in Kingfield (Grand Ave)
- Snow Emergency Begins in MPLS at 9 PM 2/17/14
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)