Welcome to the Kingfield Neighborhood of Minneapolis. This site is provided through the Kingfield Neighborhood Association (KFNA). KFNA works to support and promote the common good and welfare of the neighborhood. Membership is open to all residents and business owners in Kingfield. Kingfield neighborhood boundaries are 35W on the east and Lyndale Avenue on the west, 36th Street on the north and 46th Street on the south. Neighborhood history & amenities
We hope you find the information on this site useful to learn more about our neighborhood. Again, on behalf of the KFNA, welcome to Kingfield.
KFNA Mission Statement
The KFNA Board demonstrates and encourages neighborhood leadership, provides a forum for community participation, and a structure to promote the vision and aspiration of the neighborhood.
Kingfield Neighborhood Association
• Responsible Stewardship of all monies entrusted to the neighborhood.
• Systematic and periodic identification of neighborhood priorities.
• Providing forum for communication and dissemination of community issues, concerns and information.
• Encouragement of increased participation reflecting the diversity of the neighborhood, especially by under-represented groups.
• Building capacity and infrastructure of neighborhood by cultivating and facilitating leaders at all levels of the neighborhood.
• Advocate for the neighborhood’s interest in dealing with other entities (i.e. city Hall, other neighbors, the State, CCP/Safe, etc.).
• Actively promote a positive sense of community in the neighborhood.