Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- Celebrate "Dia de los Muertos" at 46th & Grand! http://t.co/ZdDD5NUl7MThursday, 10.30.14 20:33
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Wednesday November 12, MLK Park
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council: Nov. 13, 6:30 PM, MLK Park
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: Nov. 19, 7 PM, MLK Park
Kingfield Empty Bowls 2015--Planning Meeting: Dec. 4, 7 PM, MLK Park
Kingfield Homebased Professionals Coffee Klatsch, Tuesday November 4, 8:00-9:00 AM, MLK Park, look for the blue tent at the northern side of the building after you vote! Coffee provided by Five Watts, Butter Bakery, and Bull Run and treats provided by Curran's, Royal Grounds, and Brueggers!
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
To present information and solicit comments on the following license application:
Blackbird Cafe, 3800 Nicollet, requesting On Sale Wine with Strong Beer, Class D License
Date/Time: Monday, August 23, 2010, 1:30 pm or shortly thereafter
Location: City Hall, 350 South 5th Street, Room 317, Minneapolis, MN
If you cannot attend, comments may be submitted by email or postal mail. Here is the full notice and comment form. Blackbird-public-hearing1 Send comments to:
Mohamed Ismail, Inspector Licenses and Consumer Services 350 S 5th Street- Room Room 1-C City Hall, Minneapolis, MN. 55415 E-mail: Mohamed.email@example.com 612-673-3904
- Celebrate “Dia de los Muertos” at 46th & Grand!
- Join the Kingfield Block Walkers Tonight! 10/29/2014
- Fall in Kingfield Neighborhood; Ablaze with Public Art
- New Public Art comes to Kingfield Neighborhood today!
- Nicollet Votes Wraps up on November 4 but there is Still Time for You to Get Involved!
- Public Comment Period on Proposed MPLS Park Board Budget
- Community Bon(ding)fire Tonight! 10/24/2014
- The Kingfield Block Walkers Are On The Move! 10/21/2014
- Kingfield’s Annual Community Bon(ding)fire
- MPS At-Large School Board Candidate Forum Today, Oct. 20
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)