Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- Community Listening Session with Police Chief Janee Harteau 9/18/14 http://t.co/XsKD085d0jTuesday, 09.16.14 21:52
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Oct. 8 at 7 PM, MLK Park
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council: Oct. 9, 6:30 PM, MLK Park
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: Sept. 16, 7 PM, MLK Park
Kingfield Empty Bowls 2015--1st Planning Meeting: Sept. 17, 7 PM, location TBD email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingfield Homebased Businesses September Celebration: Sept. 22, 6-8 PM, Solomon's Porch A fee-based event featuring Tru Pizza with beer and wine available -- Register to attend here:
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
To present information and solicit comments on the following license application:
Blackbird Cafe, 3800 Nicollet, requesting On Sale Wine with Strong Beer, Class D License
Date/Time: Monday, August 23, 2010, 1:30 pm or shortly thereafter
Location: City Hall, 350 South 5th Street, Room 317, Minneapolis, MN
If you cannot attend, comments may be submitted by email or postal mail. Here is the full notice and comment form. Blackbird-public-hearing1 Send comments to:
Mohamed Ismail, Inspector Licenses and Consumer Services 350 S 5th Street- Room Room 1-C City Hall, Minneapolis, MN. 55415 E-mail: Mohamed.email@example.com 612-673-3904
- Community Listening Session with Police Chief Janee Harteau 9/18/14
- Nicollet Votes: a Project Targeted at Increasing Voter turnout in South Minneapolis
- Thank You to Our Nicollet Open Streets Sponsors!
- NEW! KINGFIELD BLOCK WALKERS ORIENTATION (FREE CHILDCARE AVAILABLE) 9/16/2014
- Where does beer come from? Find out at The Lowbrow today at Nicollet Open Streets!
- There’s a new bird in town!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlights, the southern end: the final segment from 42nd to 46th includes more live music, food, art, environmental organizations and BIKING FUN!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlight from 40th – 42nd Street: A Park Packed Full of Fun!
- Ride a Pony or Kiss a Kangaroo for Free at Nicollet Open Streets!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlight covers from 36th – 40th Street: so much fun can hardly be contained in four blocks!
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)