Filed Under e-mail notice
May 27, 2008
1) TONIGHT–Walking Group Kick-Off for Neighborhood Crime Prevention, Tuesday May 27, 6 PM, MLK Park
2) Southside Foreclosure Forum, Friday May 30, 6-8 PM, Sabathani Center
3) Opening THIS Sunday!!! Kingfield Farmers’ Market, June 1! Receive the new weekly, seasonal Farmers’ Market E-Mail to get updates on produce, products, and special events at the Market. To join e-mail Sheila at firstname.lastname@example.org; put “Add me to the FM List” in the subject line.
1) TONIGHT! Walk (or Bike) for Neighborhood Crime Prevention
Tuesday, May 27th
6-7pm Trash Pick (bags and gloves provided)
7-8pm Family Parade
Meet at King Park Building–helium balloons and treat bags to the first 50 people.
This is a kick-off event for Neighborhood Walking Groups.
Come and show your support for this neighborhood effort to combat mobile drug dealing in Kingfield.
Call Mary Vanderford, 827-3014, for more information.
YOU are also invited to be a part of a regular walking group:
Meeting on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings! Call KFNA at 612.823.5980 X3 for more info and walk times and locations.
This project, and the Neighborhood Walking Groups, are supported by the Kingfield Neighborhood Association, 612.823.5980 / email@example.com.
2) Southside Foreclosure Forum With Congressman Keith Ellison Featuring Free Information and Advice to Serve You
* Free Foreclosure Counseling
* Tenant Rights Information
* Policy and Advocacy Information on Foreclosure Issues
Friday, May 30, 2008 6-8 pm
Sabathani Community Center
310 East 38th Street
2nd Floor Banquet Room – Room 218
Food and childcare will be provided
If you can’t attend this meeting and are having trouble paying your mortgage, call 311 or (612) 673-2300 for foreclosure assistance. This Forum is brought to you by the City of Minneapolis.
Foro sobre las Ejecuciones Hipotecarias (Foreclosure)
Con el Diputado Keith Ellison
Se Presentarà Informaciòn Gratuita y Asesoramiento Ùtil para Usted
* Asesoramiento Gratis sobre Las Ejucuciones Hipotecarias
* Informaciòn Sobre los Derechos de los Inquilinos
* Informaciòn sobre las Pòlizas y Apoyo Jurìdico con las Ejecuciones Hipotecarias
El Viernes, 30 de mayo de 2008 de las 6pm a las 8pm
En el Sabathani Community Center
310 East 38th Street
En el Salòn “Banquet Room” (No 218) 2do de Piso
Se proveerà comida y guarderia
Si no puede acudir a esta junta y tiene dificultad con el pago de su hipoteca, llame al 311 o al (612) 673-2300 para obtener ayuda con la Ejecuciòn Hipotecarìa.
3) Kingfield Farmers’ Market opens Sunday, June 1, 9 AM-1:30 PM, 4310 Nicollet Avenue South! Opening Market brings back the perennial favorite, the perennial plant exchange! Dig up some of your extra garden bounty and swap it with a neighbor’s at the Master Gardener table at the Kingfield Market.
Come June 1 and enjoy the early morning music of the Lake Country School Band and the early produce of Minnesota. Receive the new weekly, seasonal Farmers’ Market E-Mail to get updates on produce, products, and special events at the Market. To join e-mail Sheila at firstname.lastname@example.org; put “Add me to the FM List” in the subject line.
Got a Kingfield Farmers’ Market sign? Time to plant it in your yard. Need a sign on your block? Contact Sheila at 612.823.5980 x2 or email@example.com.