Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- Nicollet Votes: a Project Targeted at Increasing Voter turnout in South Minneapolis http://t.co/VWDY4j9mAaMonday, 09.15.14 18:21
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Oct. 8 at 7 PM, MLK Park
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council: Oct. 9, 6:30 PM, MLK Park
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: Sept. 16, 7 PM, MLK Park
Kingfield Empty Bowls 2015--1st Planning Meeting: Sept. 17, 7 PM, location TBD email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingfield Homebased Businesses September Celebration: Sept. 22, 6-8 PM, Solomon's Porch A fee-based event featuring Tru Pizza with beer and wine available -- Register to attend here:
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
Sale Date: Saturday May 18, 9 AM-3 PM
Registration & Payment due by Wed. May 15 @ 9 AM—no late registrations accepted!
$10 per individual sale/$25 per block sale (block sales must include list of addresses at registration)
We anticipate a day full of neighborhood activity and walkers with the sale being held in conjunction with the Judson Street Fest! Register today! Contact Cheryl@kingfield.org for more info.
Registration form: Garage Sale Registration 2013
- Nicollet Votes: a Project Targeted at Increasing Voter turnout in South Minneapolis
- Thank You to Our Nicollet Open Streets Sponsors!
- NEW! KINGFIELD BLOCK WALKERS ORIENTATION (FREE CHILDCARE AVAILABLE) 9/16/2014
- Where does beer come from? Find out at The Lowbrow today at Nicollet Open Streets!
- There’s a new bird in town!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlights, the southern end: the final segment from 42nd to 46th includes more live music, food, art, environmental organizations and BIKING FUN!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlight from 40th – 42nd Street: A Park Packed Full of Fun!
- Ride a Pony or Kiss a Kangaroo for Free at Nicollet Open Streets!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlight covers from 36th – 40th Street: so much fun can hardly be contained in four blocks!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlights–the Northern Section!
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)