Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- End of the Year Giving Opportunities to KFNA! http://t.co/vwsxejJZ15Tuesday, 12.10.13 19:51
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Oct. 9, 7 PM, MLK Park
The 2nd Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Playground Design Discussion is Scheduled for October 8, 2013, 6:30 PM at the park!
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council, Sept 12, 6:30 PM, MLK Park
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: Sept 17, 6:30 PM, See and Support the K9 INvest Project at Nicollet Ace Hardware!
Youth & Schools Committee, no meetings planned at this time.
Green Committee, Hazardous Waste Drop-off, Saturday Sept 21, 10 AM- 4 PM, Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 4100 Lyndale
Redevelopment Committee, Sept 25, 7 PM, MLK Park
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
Friday June 29: 9-6, Saturday June 30: 9-5, Sunday July 1: noon-5
4155 Garfield Ave. So. – one block east of Lyndale.
Low prices • 4500+ books, neatly categorized.
All proceeds benefit the campaigns working to oppose the two MN constitutional amendments. Please, no scanners or dealers until Sunday.
For more information, call Betty Tisel at 612-824-5820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On 6/13/12 the KFNA Board approved joining the coalition or organizations, churches, synagogues, governmental bodies, and businesses opposing the two constitutional amendment questions on the November 2012 ballot.
- End of the Year Giving Opportunities to KFNA!
- Community input sought regarding refined plan for new playground at MLK Park
- Kingfield Homicide Update 12/9/2013
- While You Holiday-Shop This Weekend, Consider a Holiday-Share…
- Break-in at Butter Bakery
- Shopping this weekend? Remember “Local” Can Also Mean “Direct”
- Kingfield Homicide Update 11/26/2013
- Police Looking For Information About Homicide Victim Found in Kingfield 11/22/2013
- Draft MPRB Urban Agriculture Policy Out for Review Until 12-21
- Join Us Wednesday for a Fire Safety Workshop and Win a Smoke Detector 11/20/2013
- ▼ 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)