Did you know that even moderate dancing burns between 350 – 450 per hour so be sure to have a bite to eat locally before the So Alive dancing begins (and you might as well have dessert too since the dancing goes until 2 AM!) Visit any of these great Kingfield hangouts and thank them for supporting The Aliveness Project and KFNA in putting on this big retro dance party!
- Dan’s in the Butter Bakery Café kitchen the evening of November 9 so all the meals will be a little extra special! But as added incentive, and to keep you moving and grooving at So Alive, Dan is offering free caffeine with any meal purchase (including teas, Coffee, even the Butter Blend Ice Cream…all are fine options for fully enjoying the So Alive dance until the early hours of dawn!) If you dine late enough, Dan will even remove his apron and don his KFNA Board Member hat and walk with you to So Alive, where he will volunteer on the late shift as a bartender!
- Stop in at Victor’s 1959 Café, a So Alive 2.0 Business Sponsor, and enjoy sliced pork loin roasted in sour orange, served with sweet yams and a tropical salad for only $15. Due to Victor’s intimate setting, be sure to make a reservation by calling 612-827-8948 or via their online reservation system. Victor’s owner, Niki, is a consistent and dedicated supporter of The Aliveness Project and a key partner in this event so be sure to let her know that you appreciate her support when dining there on November 9, or when you see her on the dance floor at So Alive later in that evening!
- Mention you are attending So Alive 2.0 when you visit King’s Wine Bar on November 9 and Molly and Sam will donate $2 off all tap beer or wine by the glass with the purchase of a meal to The Aliveness Project! They are also donating a case of wine to the So Alive 2.0 Dance Party to keep us all dancing all night long—thank you, King’s!
- As a So Alive 2.0 Supporting Business, The Lowbrow, is excited to welcome The Aliveness Project to Kingfield Nieghborhood and offer a So Alive special before you head over to the dance party! Just mention to your wait staff that you are going to So Alive, and The Lowbrow will donate $2 of your dessert purchase directly to the Aliveness Project! Desserts this weekend feature the new Pumpkin Tres Leches Cake or their famous Chocolate Stout Cake!
- As the new next door neighbor to The Aliveness Project, Blackbird Cafe is (of course!) offering a So Alive dinner special as well! Chris and Gail just aren’t sure exactly what they want to serve tomorrow yet so just ask when you visit them on Saturday Nov 9, or check back here later and see if we have an update!!
- Update! Anodyne Coffeehouse is serving an Irish Breakfast Stew special. It’s a traditional lamb stew made with farm fresh lamb, barley and stout beer served with grilled bread and tomatoes topped with a fried egg! They will also donate $2 of every affogato dessert directly to the Aliveness Project. You can choose any of the Sebastian Joe’s ice cream (their vanilla bean or salty caramel are fabulous this way) and we top it with two shots of espresso for a dessert to keep you dancing!