Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- Celebrate "Dia de los Muertos" at 46th & Grand! http://t.co/ZdDD5NUl7MThursday, 10.30.14 20:33
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Wednesday November 12, MLK Park
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council: Nov. 13, 6:30 PM, MLK Park
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: Nov. 19, 7 PM, MLK Park
Kingfield Empty Bowls 2015--Planning Meeting: Dec. 4, 7 PM, MLK Park
Kingfield Homebased Professionals Coffee Klatsch, Tuesday November 4, 8:00-9:00 AM, MLK Park, look for the blue tent at the northern side of the building after you vote! Coffee provided by Five Watts, Butter Bakery, and Bull Run and treats provided by Curran's, Royal Grounds, and Brueggers!
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
6:00-8:00pm on Thursday, September 27, 2012
Armatage Montessori School 2501 West 56th Street
dessert & coffee
Childcare ages 3 & up-all children welcome
Spanish and Somali Interpreters
Picking Up Where We Left Off
o Go-To-Cards o Ramsey/Folwell
o Focused Instruction
Attend to Achieve Initiative 2012-13
What ‘s Most Important to You?
o Discussion – Area C/MPS, the conversation 2012-13
Q&A: Theresa Battle, associate superintendent
Next Meeting Thursday October 25, 2012
Subscribe to MPS newsletters for families and community members:
Attend to Achieve – Every Student. Every Day.
- Celebrate “Dia de los Muertos” at 46th & Grand!
- Join the Kingfield Block Walkers Tonight! 10/29/2014
- Fall in Kingfield Neighborhood; Ablaze with Public Art
- New Public Art comes to Kingfield Neighborhood today!
- Nicollet Votes Wraps up on November 4 but there is Still Time for You to Get Involved!
- Public Comment Period on Proposed MPLS Park Board Budget
- Community Bon(ding)fire Tonight! 10/24/2014
- The Kingfield Block Walkers Are On The Move! 10/21/2014
- Kingfield’s Annual Community Bon(ding)fire
- MPS At-Large School Board Candidate Forum Today, Oct. 20
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)