Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- MPD Crime Prevention Specialist at Kingfield Farmers Market Today 8/24/2014 http://t.co/owmKgiXgPJSunday, 08.24.14 12:39
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Sept 2, 7 PM, MLK Park
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council, TBD
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: TBD
Redevelopment Committee, TBD
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
You may have read recently that the City of Minneapolis has enacted an anti-idling ordinance, with the goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions and improve the air quality of our city. The ordinance restricts cars from idling for more than 3 minutes in a one hour period, and the City has asked neighborhood organizations to help spread the word about the restrictions (website here and flyer here). All questions of enforcement aside, hopefully we will succeed in improving our city’s air quality.
- MPD Crime Prevention Specialist at Kingfield Farmers Market Today 8/24/2014
- Crime Prevention Update 9/20/2014
- Celebrate Our Beloved Community!
- Solar gardens prepare to shine
- Seward Co-op Construction Jobs & Informational Meetings
- Primary Election Tomorrow 8-12-14
- Cultural Café at the Mosaic Garden
- Nicollet Votes: a Project Targeted at Increasing Voter turnout in South Minneapolis
- Canning Demo & Preservation Class Info at the Kingfield Market Sunday August 10
- Right on, Baby… ‘Open Streets Cycle-delic’ is rolling into Kingfield for NNO!
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)