Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- Free Super Saturdays at InnerCity Tennis Starts 9/19! http://t.co/adA5UJwFzQFriday, 09.19.14 17:27
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Oct. 8 at 7 PM, MLK Park
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council: Oct. 9, 6:30 PM, MLK Park
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: Sept. 16, 7 PM, MLK Park
Kingfield Empty Bowls 2015--1st Planning Meeting: Sept. 17, 7 PM, location TBD email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingfield Homebased Businesses September Celebration: Sept. 22, 6-8 PM, Solomon's Porch A fee-based event featuring Tru Pizza with beer and wine available -- Register to attend here:
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
Discussion held 4/22/09
The Kingfield Neighborhood Association (KFNA) brought leaders together to acknowledge and discuss opportunities and impacts of closing open areas in our area, with an interest in creating successful schools and neighborhoods. The goal of the discussion is to start building relationships now, so we have a better idea of who to call once the District announces changes on April 28. We hope to then be able to work together to bring information to our constituencies and continue building our relationships so that when the changes are implemented we have a strong base to begin the 2010 school year with.
Notes from the discussion can be found here.
- Free Super Saturdays at InnerCity Tennis Starts 9/19!
- Kingfield Homebased Professionals September Celebration
- Community Listening Session with Police Chief Janee Harteau 9/18/14
- Nicollet Votes: a Project Targeted at Increasing Voter turnout in South Minneapolis
- Thank You to Our Nicollet Open Streets Sponsors!
- NEW! KINGFIELD BLOCK WALKERS ORIENTATION (FREE CHILDCARE AVAILABLE) 9/16/2014
- Where does beer come from? Find out at The Lowbrow today at Nicollet Open Streets!
- There’s a new bird in town!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlights, the southern end: the final segment from 42nd to 46th includes more live music, food, art, environmental organizations and BIKING FUN!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlight from 40th – 42nd Street: A Park Packed Full of Fun!
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)