Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- Free Super Saturdays at InnerCity Tennis Starts 9/19! http://t.co/adA5UJwFzQFriday, 09.19.14 17:27
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Oct. 8 at 7 PM, MLK Park
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council: Oct. 9, 6:30 PM, MLK Park
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: Sept. 16, 7 PM, MLK Park
Kingfield Empty Bowls 2015--1st Planning Meeting: Sept. 17, 7 PM, location TBD email email@example.com
Kingfield Homebased Businesses September Celebration: Sept. 22, 6-8 PM, Solomon's Porch A fee-based event featuring Tru Pizza with beer and wine available -- Register to attend here:
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
Thank you community artists, community volunteer support, and visiting Walldoggers! The murals are amazing works of art, memories of our neighborhood’s history, and symbols of how much can be accomplished when people work together. The powerful images that now line Nicollet Avenue are such a gift to both the Kingfield and Lyndale neighborhoods, that words cannot express how proud I am to be a part of this project and support this work of the community.
Sarah Linnes-Robinson, Executive Director
Kingfield Neighborhood Association
See the more of the murals at www.walldogs.lyndale.org
All you have to do is click on the map under photo galleries to see each individual site.
- Free Super Saturdays at InnerCity Tennis Starts 9/19!
- Kingfield Homebased Professionals September Celebration
- Community Listening Session with Police Chief Janee Harteau 9/18/14
- Nicollet Votes: a Project Targeted at Increasing Voter turnout in South Minneapolis
- Thank You to Our Nicollet Open Streets Sponsors!
- NEW! KINGFIELD BLOCK WALKERS ORIENTATION (FREE CHILDCARE AVAILABLE) 9/16/2014
- Where does beer come from? Find out at The Lowbrow today at Nicollet Open Streets!
- There’s a new bird in town!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlights, the southern end: the final segment from 42nd to 46th includes more live music, food, art, environmental organizations and BIKING FUN!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlight from 40th – 42nd Street: A Park Packed Full of Fun!
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)