- MLK Park exterior activity space use and planning;
- Utility Box Enhancement and Rewrapping;
- Deepening partnerships with the Kingfield Farmers Market, targeted towards local youth and seniors;
- Mental health support for Spanish speaking individuals; and
- And housing, whether affordable, supportive, or infill.
How do you put your name into the hat?
Simply apply for a two year term at the link found here.
When does the election start?
The election starts at the Kingfield Neighborhood Association Spring Social & Annual Meeting which will be held on Wednesday May 10, 6:30-8:30 PM int the MLK Park Multipurpose Room. It moves online for two weeks after that to allow all neighbors to vote.
What will happen at the Meeting?
- 6:30 Come for treats from local restaurants and a social time! Enjoy treats from longtime KFNA supporters: Butter Bakery, The Lowbrow, Royal Grounds, and Victor’s 1959 Cafe!
- 7:00 Welcome & Introduction of the Board of Directors
- 5 minute Introductions by both Ward 8 candidates: Council President Andrea Jenkins and Soren Stevenson (both invited to attend)
- Review of KFNA’s historical work.
- Outline of work for the coming year.
- Opening the Floor for Candidates and Voting
Do you have questions?
Contact or call 612-823-5980.
Consider how you can be part of the Kingfield Neighborhood Association by learning more about the Roles and Responsibilities of the Board.