- The overnight night closures of I-35W in both directions scheduled for Tuesday (tonight), Wednesday and Friday have been canceled.
- I-94 in both directions will have some lane closures from 10 p.m. Friday, March 29 to 5 a.m. Saturday, March 30 between I-394 and I-35W. Expect delays.
- I-35W in both directions will be closed between I-94 and Highway 62 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. both Monday April 1 and Tuesday, April 2.
Crews continue to work on the 28th Street bridge over I-35W. They will need some additional time to complete the beam installation. Overnight closures have been added to the schedule.
- I-35W will be closed between I-94 and Highway 62 at 10 p.m. Friday, March 22 until 8 a.m. Saturday, March 23.
- I-35W will be closed between I-94 and Highway 62 Monday, March 25 through Friday, March 29 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily.
Crews will be working on northbound I-35W Wednesday. It will be reduced to one lane between 46th Street to I-94 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. We apologize for delays. Please plan ahead.
Both directions of I-35W will be closed between I-94 and Highway 62 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily Wednesday, March 20 through Friday, March 22.
Southbound I-35W: The left lane will be closed starting at 10 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 27 to 5 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 28 between Franklin Avenue and 42nd Street. This reduces the freeway to one lane in that stretch because of previous lane closures.
I-35W: The southbound lanes will be closed between I-94 and Highway 62 starting at 10 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 28 to 5 a.m., Friday. March 1. Access to downtown Minneapolis from northbound I-35W will also be closed.
Crews will install beams on the 24th Street bridge and will patch parts of the freeway that have developed pot holes and ruts. The detour is I-94 west to I-394 west to Highway 100 south to Highway 62 east to I-35W.
Now open: On Monday, MnDOT opened one lane into downtown from I-35W north. The ramp from I-94 west to I-35W south also opened.
Coming up: I-35W: Full weekend closures from Highway 62 to I-94 planned for Nov. 9-12 and Nov. 16-19. They will run from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
Opening: 26th Street bridge opens at 7 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7
Closing: 28th Street bridge closes at 7 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 7
All closures are weather permitting and subject to change. Please check www.511mn.org for real-time updates.