Application period for housing/utilities support is Wednesday April 21 at 9AM – Monday April 27 at 12:00 noon
The City of Minneapolis’s GAP fund will begin accepting applications for housing/utility support on Wednesday, April 22 at 9AM. An overview of this fund, including what documents are needed to apply, can be found in multiple languages here.
If you have questions about filing your application, call and leave a message at 612-302-3129 and your call will be returned. The application period will end on Monday April 27 at 12:00 noon.
nformation that applicants will need to have available to apply:
- Annual household gross income (before taxes) for May 2019 through April 2020
- Current monthly household gross income
- Amount of household income lost due to COVID-19 (EHA program)
- Amount of assistance needed to solve household’s current housing emergency
- Whether one or more children in the household are currently enrolled in a Minneapolis Public School elementary school. If yes, the name of the school (SHSS program).
Please note: Immigration or documentation status does not affect eligibility.