Same great place (4310 Nicollet), same great time (8:30 AM- 1PM), same great neighbors (Kingfield Folk!!!!) See you there!
And remember to stop by the KFNA Table each and every week to get involved in your community! Each week we feature a special Kingfield partner (issue or fun based!) or a KFNA project. As the nonprofit that represents ALL of Kingfield we at KFNA (the Kingfield Neighborhood Association) look for ways to increase involvement between neighbors and local businesses, neighbors and the City of Minneapolis, and neighbors and other neighbors by focusing on community identified issues and solutions! This summer on different weeks at the KFNA Table you will find partners such as:
- Minneapolis Recycling
- Minnesota Renewable Energy Society’s Tiny Solar House
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Playground Project
As well as ways to get involved in KFNA’s own initiatives including these projects (to name a few!):
- Community Garden creation and celebrations
- Bread Oven building
- Solarize Kingfield education
- Neighborhood Walking Tours including a Little Library Tour, the Garden Tour, and a Public Art Tour
- Nicollet Open Streets planning and day-of assistance
- Community Art including Phase II of the Utility Box Wrapping Project & Pop-up Public Art Happenings
- and much, much more!
To get involved with KFNA sign -up for the weekly email notice at www.kingfield.org on the lefthand side of the page, stop and talk to volunteer at the KFNA table at the Kingfield Farmers Market each week, or just give us a call or an email at 612.823.5980 or email@example.com!