The city has several upcoming COVID-19 testing events and Flue Shot Clinics.
- Testing is FREE, and you do not need insurance or identification.
- You can get tested even if you don’t have symptoms of COVID-19. (For example, if you think you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or if you got a call from the health department telling you that you may have been exposed.)
- These events are for anyone, whether they live in the neighborhood or not.
- Please share this information with your neighbors, churches or other faith communities, barber shops/salons, coffee shops, corner stores, etc.
Upcoming testing includes:
- Free COVID-19 tests at Phelps Park, 701 E. 39th St. 1-5 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 15 1-5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 16 American Sign Language and Spanish interpreters will be available. Register onsite.
- Free COVID-19 tests and flu shots at Phelps Park, 701 E. 39th St. 1-5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 16 The flu shots are covered by insurance. If you have insurance, bring your insurance card for the flu shot. If you don’t have insurance, the flu shot is free. American Sign Language and Spanish interpreters will be available. Register onsite.
- Free COVID-19 tests at St. Peter’s AME, 401 E. 41st St. 2-6 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 22 2-6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23 Make an appointment if possible, or register onsite.