Saturday, December 10th 5:30 PM
Honoring Jim and Joanne from Royal Ground coffee shop
In the spirit of good fun and community building, let’s dress in lights and holiday cheer and have a mini Holidazzle parade (for those not familiar with the winter Minneapolis celebration, watch this video https://tinyurl.com/bdfam8yp).
In addition to the fun, let’s take a moment to thank Jim + Joanne, the owners of the Royal Grounds coffee shop. After 12 years of incredible service to our community, Jim and Joanne are moving on to a new chapter. While the shop will be left in good hands, let’s gather together and toast these stalwarts of our neighborhood.
Here’s the plan:
- Dress up your clothing, bike, stroller, etc. in LIGHTS, wear a COSTUME, and bring your smiles (see photo below). Dress warmly as we will be outside.
- Bring your own cup of coffee, cocoa, or libation of your choice (the coffee shop will be closed).
- Meet at Royal Grounds at 5:30 p.m. to raise a glass + toast to Jim & Joanne
- Leave the coffee shop at 6 p.m. for a parade down Grand Avenue to 46th
- Hang with your neighbors afterward at Tap Society or Cafe Ena or go home
Kids, grown-ups, + pets are all welcome!