PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NEIGHBORS KNOW!!
Winter Parking Restrictions begin at 9:00 PM on Thursday, January 26, 2023, to improve access for emergency vehicles. Parking will be banned from the even side of non-Snow-Emergency routes when restrictions take effect until April 1, 2023.
When Winter Parking Restrictions begin tomorrow, parking will be banned on the EVEN numbered side of non-Snow-Emergency routes until April 1, unless conditions allow the City to lift the ban earlier. Parking is allowed on Snow Emergency routes, parkways, and the ODD numbered side of non-Snow Emergency routes, unless otherwise posted.
- On the odd side of streets that are not Snow Emergency Routes
- On both sides of Snow Emergency Routes (see exceptions below)
- On both sides of parkways (where parking is allowed)
Do not park:
- On the even side of streets that are not Snow Emergency Routes
- Where temporary “No parking” signs are posted
- In severe winters, temporary signs may restrict parking on other Snow Emergency Routes as needed.