Dancers include: Peruvian, Aztec, and a Chinese Lion Dance mixed with Mu Daiko Performing Arts + a post-event community salsa party at Hola Arepa!
Visit the Facebook event at ‘Nicollet Open Streets 2016‘ for all the event details! https://www.facebook.com/events/644177952413375/
Plus 7+ Stages of Live Local Music!
- Driftwood Stage: Live music outside ’til 5, then inside ’til late
- Five Thousand Watts of Live Music: Highly caffeinated local music brought to you by Five Watt Coffee, Bangbang, Kyatchi, & Nighthawks
- Hola Arepa: Live music and salsa dancing interspersed with DJ’d tunes
- Ramen Kazama Rama: Live music all day and into the night with an after-party
- Roadrunner Records Roadstock III: Live and lively music all day
- Butter Bakery Cafe hosts the KFAI Stage: Live local music & MPS Superintendent at 12-2 PM
- LOCUS Stage: Live and local all day long
…& food. Lots and lots of awesome food. Because it is Nicollet Avenue, you know!