‘Waves of Thankfulness’ is a postcard campaign for local healthcare workers (hospitals, nursing homes, and clinics) to thank each worker for their part in keeping our community healthy the past 21 months.
- Take 1 (or multiple!) of our local Artist designed cards from any of our 3 partnering neighborhood businesses.
- Write a general, or personal, message of thanks for their work through this pandemic.
- Write on-site and deposit it in the collection box provided, or take them home and bring them back later to any of the three independently owned partnering locations:
- Butter Bakery, 37th & Nicollet
- Royal Grounds, 42nd & Grand
- ColorWheel Gallery, 46th & Grand
You could also use your own postcards, if you prefer, and simply bring them in to any of our drop boxes and we will deliver them to local sites for you. Or even take our cards and mail them directly to your nurses, doctors, or neighbors and family working in healthcare whether locally or across the country!
Cards available through November 30th, 2021.
Featuring the artwork of 8 local artists : thanks to Rachel Breen, Angela Erdrich, Willa Flink/Saheli Patel, Camille Gage, Katie Heit Gardner, Brenda Johnson, Bridget Meyers, and Steven Mosborg.