Subscribe to KFNA Email List
Enter your name and email address in the form below to subscribe or unsubscribe from the KFNA email list.
- Free Super Saturdays at InnerCity Tennis Starts 9/19! http://t.co/adA5UJwFzQFriday, 09.19.14 17:27
Kingfield Neighborhood Association Board Meeting, Oct. 8 at 7 PM, MLK Park
Dr. Martin Luther King Legacy Council: Oct. 9, 6:30 PM, MLK Park
Crime Prevention and Safety Committee: Sept. 16, 7 PM, MLK Park
Kingfield Empty Bowls 2015--1st Planning Meeting: Sept. 17, 7 PM, location TBD email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingfield Homebased Businesses September Celebration: Sept. 22, 6-8 PM, Solomon's Porch A fee-based event featuring Tru Pizza with beer and wine available -- Register to attend here:
Please consider donating to support your totally local non-profit and the work we do to address community issues and implement community solutions.
Kingfield Farmers’ Market
Open every Sunday 8:30 am – 1:00 pm mid-May through the end of October + Holiday Market
Under independent management since 2009!
News, events and up to date information for volunteers and vendors can be found at:
Market History: The Kingfield Neighborhood Association (KFNA) is the founding sponsor of the Kingfield Farmers’ Market, started in 2001 in an effort to bring fresh food to the neighborhood and build community. Now under independent management as a nonprofit of its own as of 2009, you can still find KFNA at the Market each week working to build neighbors connections to each other and keep you informed of community issues and projects. Come see us at the KFNA Table and learn about what is going on in your neighborhood!
Kingfield Farmers Market
4310 Nicollet Av S
Minneapolis, MN 55409
- Free Super Saturdays at InnerCity Tennis Starts 9/19!
- Kingfield Homebased Professionals September Celebration
- Community Listening Session with Police Chief Janee Harteau 9/18/14
- Nicollet Votes: a Project Targeted at Increasing Voter turnout in South Minneapolis
- Thank You to Our Nicollet Open Streets Sponsors!
- NEW! KINGFIELD BLOCK WALKERS ORIENTATION (FREE CHILDCARE AVAILABLE) 9/16/2014
- Where does beer come from? Find out at The Lowbrow today at Nicollet Open Streets!
- There’s a new bird in town!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlights, the southern end: the final segment from 42nd to 46th includes more live music, food, art, environmental organizations and BIKING FUN!
- Nicollet Open Streets Highlight from 40th – 42nd Street: A Park Packed Full of Fun!
- ▼ 2014
- ► 2013
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- ► 2004
- ► 2003
- ► 2002
- ► 2001
- February (1)
- ► 2000
- August (1)