Annual Thursday Evening Event held in June, near Solstice!
PorchFest is an evening of free acoustical music held at free venues throughout Kingfield on a single evening. PorchFest is a chance for neighbors to walk the dog, stroll the baby, or pack a cool beverage and meander with their honey from home to home enjoying the beauty and talent of our amazing neighborhood, all for free! In 2015, it’s inaugural year, the Kingfield PorchFest brought 40 local, free, performing musical groups to 25 stages (a.k.a. people’s front porches!) in just one evening!
- Kingfield PorchFest Updated Bands and Sites!
- Kingfield PorchFest 2023: The Map!
- Want to Serve on the KFNA Board?
- Kingfield PorchFest: A Single Night of Music, Performed on Various Stages throughout the Neighborhood
- Did you know KFNA is Hiring?
- Support KFNA with a Financial Donation this Give to the Max Season!
- Nicollet Pop-Off #2: Sustainably Small @40th with the Kingfield Farmers Market
- IF This is what You Love About Kingfield, Please Show Us!
- What a Weekend It Was, for the Annual Meeting of the Kingfield Neighborhood Association!
- Kingfield PorchFest Coming 6/17/21 (That’s Thursday!)