All closures and openings are weather permitting and subject to change. Please check the project web page http://www.dot.state.mn.us/35w94/ and www.511mn.org for real-time updates. Please plan ahead and give yourself extra time. On closures, ramps usually close about an hour before the freeway.
We have five weekend closures planned this month, either full or directional, on three different projects on I-35W and I-94.
Please note, the schedule for the I-35W@94 projects has some changes from last week. Here is the latest:
- The access to 11th Street and East Grant Street from I-35W north is closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily June 10-13.
- I-94 west is closed daily from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Thursday, June 6 and Friday, June 7 between I-35W and I-394.
- I-94 east will have lane closures from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday, June 8 near the Portland Tunnel.
- I-35W south is closed from 10 p.m. Sunday, June 9 to 5 a.m. Monday June 10 between I-94 to Highway 62.
- The left lane of I-35W north is closed from 10 p.m. Sunday, June 9 to 5 a.m. Monday, June 10 between Highway 62 and I-94.
- I-94 east is closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday, June 10 and Tuesday, June 11 from I-394 to I-35W.
- The ramp from I-35W south to 46th Street is closed starting at 6 a.m. June 10 for about a month. (See attachment for more details) Handout46thStreetramp
- Please visit the web page for local road closures.
- Weekend closure: I-94 east is closed from 10 p.m. Friday, June 14 to 5 a.m. Monday, June 17 between I-394 to I-35W.
- I-35W is closed in both directions 10 p.m. Wednesday, June 19 to 5 a.m. Thursday June 20 between I-94 and Highway 62.
- I-35W south will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. daily June 19-23 between Highway 62 and I-94.
- Weekend closure: I-35W is closed from 10 p.m. Friday, June 28 to 5 a.m. Monday, July 1 between Highway 62 and I-94.
- The ramp access from I-35W north to Fifth Avenue South will open temporarily June 17 through mid-July.