Monday, September 23, 4:30 PM
City Hall, 350 S. 5th St. Room #317
Stahl Construction and Hayes Properties have submitted the following applications to allow for site modifications and a building addition to the Center for Performing Arts Building at 3754 Pleasant Ave in the OR2/High Density Office Residence District:
- Conditional use permit to allow a building to exceed 4 stories or 56 feet.
- Rear yard setback variance for the proposed building.
- Corner side yard setback variance for the proposed building addition, canopy and walkway.
- Front and interior side yard setback variance for a proposed community garden.
- Variance to reduce the required off-street parking.
- Variance to allow loading and parking spaces in the rear yard setback.
- Variance to reduce the width of a drive aisle.
- Site plan review.
The City Planning Commission will meet on Monday, September 23, 2019, at 4:30 p.m., in Room 317 City Hall, 350 S. 5th St., Minneapolis, MN. Interested parties are invited to attend and be heard. Planning Department staff will issue a recommendation to the Planning Commission. After hearing from the public, the Planning Commission will make a determination based on required legal findings of fact. Please visit www.minneapolismn.gov/meetings/planningfor the agenda with staff reports (web page will be updated by the end of the day Wednesday prior to the meeting date).
In accordance with the Zoning Code, all property owners within 350 feet of the subject property are notified of this public hearing. If you have questions about the project, please contact the City staff person listed below. If you would like to submit comments, you may make them verbally at the meeting or submit them in writing to:
Aaron Hanauer, Senior Planner – 250 S 4th St Room 300, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone (612) 673-2494 E-mail: Aaron.Hanauer@minneapolismn.gov.
For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats please contact 612-673-3710. People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626.