Annual September Event
Enjoy Kingfield’s main street by ped or pedal when the Kingfield Neighborhood Association (KFNA) & Lyndale Neighborhood Association (LNA) host the annual Nicollet Open Streets between Lake and 46th Street! Open Streets are one-day events focused around healthy living, sustainable transportation, local businesses, and community connections. For this one afternoon, Nicollet Avenue will be closed to all motorized traffic (cars and buses) and the street will be open for biking, walking, dancing, yoga, jump roping, art making, frolicking, and more!
Related Blog Posts
- KFNA is an organizing organization. Support KFNA Directly this week with any size donation this week as part of Give to the Max.
- JOIN MIKE ON THE KFNA BOARD: NOMINATIONS OPEN THROUGH 3|10|20
- Dear Kingfield, how do we love you? Let us count the ways!â€”
- NICOLLET AVE WILL BE CLOSED THIS SUNDAY (9/22)…
- 2019 Nicollet Open Streets is Here!
- Kingfield Fall Newsletter is Now Available Online
- Volunteers Needed for Events in Kingfield!
- Nicollet Open Streets Volunteers Needed!
- Summer Kingfield News
- Nicollet Open Streets; almost more fun than the street can contain!
- We need your help to have the biggest & best Nicollet Open Streets ever!
- Nicollet Open Streets Artisan Alley Fair!
- KFNA Summer Newsletter Online Now!
- Check out all the FUN at Nicollet Open Streets this Sunday!
- Are you ready for some fun?! Nicollet Open Streets is Sunday!!
- Nicollet Open Streets Call for Local Artists & Homebased Businesses
- 2017 KFNA Business Sponsorship & Event Support Options!
- Thank you for coming and playing at Nicollet Open Streets!
- Fall Edition of the Kingfield News Now Online
- Pig+NeoSoul @ Nicollet Open Street this Sunday 9/18/16