Kingfield Farmer’s Market Task Force (MTF)
Meeting minutes: Sunday, June 25th, 2006
Attendees: Jobylynn, Scott Pampuch, Anne Kanyusik, Maura Bosch, and Kathy Raleigh
• The task force chose three ice cream finalists from approximately 20 entries. Scott will talk to Mike at Sebastian Joe’s on Monday to decide on winner depending on feasibility of ingredients.
• Scott brought share information to the market for our CSA- Rock Springs Farm.
• Only a few yarns signs remain at the market—most have been distributed.
• The task force discussed the next newsletter briefly to try and come up with a more productive strategy to distribute the next installment (we will be working out details of new text and dist method via e-mail).
• There is no electricity available at the new site. Maura and Kathy discussed giving a $10 discount to the vendors who need to use a generator.
Next Meeting: to be announced
Kathy Raleigh is responsible for taking and writing the minutes for the latter meeting.