Fun, dynamic, community planning team looking for volunteer assistance on raising visibility of this project. If you are interested in helping support a small local nonprofit raise awareness and funds for affordable housing in our community please contact .
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories related to Empty Bowls
- Visual branding guidelines / style guide that include specific colors, fonts, and other graphic design elements to use in print and digital communications materials
- High-resolution materials for print and social media delivered electronically (in formats for digital and print use)
- A 4-week content calendar for an event social media platform, including graphics & copy (12-20 posts, or as agreed upon by both parties)
What kind of volunteer are we looking for?
- Experience managing social media accounts for business or other organization
- Experience creating and populating social media content calendars
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Familiarity with narrative storytelling
- Ability to conduct interviews, synthesize information and craft stories for marketing purposes
- Proficiency with design software and creating visuals for different platforms (print and social media)
When? Can spend 10-20 hours over 2-3 weeks, Dec 27-January 17